Samantha Kappagoda, Chief Economist and Co-Founder of Risk Economics was interviewed for Compass Lexecon’s International Women’s Day 2021 Advice from Leading Women video. In honor of International Women’s Day 2021 Compass Lexecon interviewed several high-profile, successful women to provide advice to other women based on their careers and professional experiences.
In addition to Samantha Kappagoda, other interviewees included:
- Amelia Fletcher, Professor of Competition Policy, Nottingham Business School and Deputy Director at the Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia
- Christine Wilson, Commissioner, Federal Trade Commission
- Andrea Kramer, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
- Jessica Yellen, Former Chief White House Correspondent, CNN
- Penelope Papandropoulos, Cabinet Member, DG Comp, European Commission
- Christa Davies, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, AON
- Christine Varney, Chair of Antitrust Practice, Cravath and Former U.S. Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
- Bianna Golodryga, Senior Global Affairs Analyst, CNN
- Georgia Nugent, President, Illinois Wesleyan University
To view the Compass Lexecon video, visit: https://vimeo.com/520945477. Samantha Kappagoda’s interview segment appears at 6:25.
About Compass Lexecon
Compass Lexecon (CL) is one of the world’s leading economic consulting firms, providing law firms, corporations, and government clients with clear analysis of complex issues. CL has been involved in a broad spectrum of matters related to economics and finance – providing critical insight in legal and regulatory proceedings, strategic decisions, and public policy debates. CL experience and expertise apply to virtually any question of economics, in virtually any context of the law or business, and in any industry.